- For one (1) year from the date of purchase.
- Manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship.
- Jump Starter Australia will, at our discretion, repair or replace the product.
- Damage due to normal wear and tear.
- Accidental damage, misuse or abuse.
- Operating instructions not followed.
- Product has been repaired, serviced or altered by anyone other than someone authorised by Jump Starter Australia or non-genuine parts used.
BATTERY WARRANTY VOID IF
- Overcharging, undercharging, is used / connected in reverse polarity, improper maintenance, allowing the Battery to be deeply discharged or general mishandling of the Battery.
- The Battery is 'Recharged' with any non approved, non Jump Starter Australia charger
- If the Battery is used for an application that requires higher cranking power or a greater reserve rating than the Battery is designed to deliver, or the Battery / Booster Pac is used with applications for which it was not designed.
- Booster Pac / Battery is left in a discharged state or overcharged from 12v DC.
A credit will be issued only when the battery has been received and inspected. Battery replacement will be on a prorated, escalating cost basis to the purchaser, prorated for a 12 month period from the date it is purchased and increasing in 1/12th increments monthly up to the retail price set by Jump Starter Australia.
- 3 months from the date of purchase.
- Recharger to be used only to recharge Booster, and not car batteries.
- Warranty does not apply if charger has been subjected to a voltage surge, or damaged as a result of being dropped or misused.
For WARRANTY Service
Please call Jump Starter Australia (02) 8917 2028 to discuss your warranty concerns.
Jump Starter Australia 2 Marigold Place, Revesby NSW 2212